StudentsReview :: George Washington University - Comments and Student Experiences

George Washington University

Avoid this overpriced and

Jan 26 2011Business - Management and Administration
Avoid this overpriced and terrible school. What a waste of money. I am glad thatI transferred from this pathetic institution. People here suck big time. No campus. No sports teams. A huge joke, but really the joke is on the students paying 55K a year.
Sep 08 2010Political Science

GWU is grossly overpriced, and appears committed to $$ more than an education.

Preparedness: C Reputation: F

For the amount of money that my family

Jan 27 2011Biology
For the amount of money that my family had to pay in order for me to go here was insane. I thought that I would get a good education and college experience. What I received was the worst year of my life. I left after my freshman year and am much happier at my new school.

First of all, there is no campus. Secondly, the students are mostly all the same-condescending, spoiled rich kids. Professors don't give a damn about their students. Food is overpriced and terrible. I even got food poisoning and when I went to report it to the administration, they simply laughed at me.PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL.

Get free info from: George Washington University