StudentsReview ™ :: George Washington University - Comments and Student Experiences

George Washington University

Career Center is not

Mar 11 2014Business - Management and Administration
Career Center is not at all helpful,the professors do not help network. There was no guidance at all. As alumni, the networking is non-existent.
Starting Job: Financial Analyst Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I hated my experience

Aug 16 2013Electrical Engineering
I hated my experience here. I am glad I chose to study engineering. The majority of the faculty I have found to be unhelpful and uncaring. I would not go here if I had a second chance I would go elsewhere.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014
Surrounding City: A-, Innovation: F

Don't waste your time in this University

Jul 24 2013Electrical Engineering
Don't waste your time in this University. The reputation is fake. It is a scam. The school will squeeze you for every dollar and attach annoying fees here and there. The student body lacks integrity and honesty. Majority consisting utter mess of blabbering idiots with parents who don't know where to send their kids with their money. No wonder very minimal number of alumni donate to this joke of a institution.
Starting Job: Electrical Engineer Preparedness: F Reputation: F