StudentsReview ™ :: George Washington University

> Athletics Homepage <

Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
Men's Water Polo (NCAA)
   Division I, CollWaterPoloAssociation
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Small things to possibly note: GW does not have a football team ...”

“... Into practicing sports ...”

“... No sports teams ...”

“... I am a member of the soccer team, a founding father of a fraternity, and I have made frieneds from all around the country ...”

“... The only other thing I would mention is that I was a soccer player in high school, so I joined a club soccer program ...”

“... I wish GW had a football team, but the B-ball games are spitited and give a little campus community ...”

“... The Basketball team is really popular, but most people here are not the jock types ...”

“... Quite a few male students wear ties and blazers/ or tweed sports jackets to class ...”

“... I play soccer on the fields adjacent to the Lincoln Memorial, and some of my professors join us for 5pm pick up games ...”

“... It is SO easy to make friends that have the same interests as you through sports, intermurals, an abundance of clubs and groups, student governme...”

“... Work hard, get involved and enjoy being in a city where things are always happening and that you're not stuck in the middle of nowhere at a Greek...”

“... Absolutely no school spirit when it comes to sports ...”

“... Sports ...”

“... I did sports all throughout high school, but didn't want to be a varsity athlete/probably wouldn't have made the cut anyways ...”

“... I am a member of a Varsity Team at GW and I love it, but, I'm not a basketball or a baseball player, so heaven forbid the University throw me an...”

“... People are generally friendly, and there are a lot of different extracurriculars to chose from if you choose to get involved ...”

“... We supposedly have a basketball team, but I've never met anyone who has gone to a game ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality