| StudentsReview ::
Southeastern University - Comments and Student Experiences|
2. The teachers really care about you and want you to succeed. They will go above and beyond to help you find internships/jobs/experience. All of my teachers knew my name and were always so encouraging.
3. The campus is absolutely beautiful- the dorms are newly renovated and spacious. If you are a freshman, Bethany or Baur is the place to be (you will meet a lot of people and feel connected through your dorm).
4. Tampa and Orlando are just an hour away, there is SO much to do in the surrounding cities!
1. Some areas of the campus are really hard to get involved in unless you are exceptionally good in that area (worship team, music, theatre, film).
2. The finances are pretty high. A lot of times students come in with lots of funds for their freshman year (grants, scholarships, etc...) and then lose them for the remaining years. It is pretty pricy for out of state students.
3. You can't live off campus until you are 22.
4. Lakeland has a very high crime rate. Southeastern in itself is very safe, but I would not go walking alone in the surrounding areas.
Mercy College (NY) 1:neutral
University of Colorado Colorado Springs (CO) 1:negative
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (AZ) 1:negative
Jacksonville State University (AL) 1:positive
There are 87 more!
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.