StudentsReview ™ :: Wilmington University - Comments and Student Experiences

Duke University -- Durham, NC

Wilmington University

I received my undergraduate

Mar 20 2014Unknown
I received my undergraduate in Criminal Justice and thoroughly enjoyed it. The school was great for my affordability level and schedule.
1st Year Female -- Class 2018
University Resource Use: A, Collaboration/Competitive: C

I LOOOOOVEEE Wilmington University! I am honestly shocked

Feb 21 2014Business - Management and Administration
I LOOOOOVEEE Wilmington University! I am honestly shocked and kind of upset at the other comments that I read on here about this school, which is why I am commenting to let people know about my experience here. First of all, I live in New Jersey and I go to Wilmington University through Burlington County College. They accepted all of my credits from BCC (yay) so I didn't have to take too many classes at Wilmington and will be graduating this summer! I heard about this school because two of my really good friends went there and told me how how much they liked. It's soo affordable compared to other schools and you are getting the same degree here! They offer online classes, hyrbid classes, and regular face-to-face classes. All but one of the professors here have been really great and very helpful! The advisors in NJ, (Dana & Mary) are really helpful and always get back to you when you email them or call them.. I would recommend this University to anyone!
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: B

Wilmington University is not a bad institution at

Feb 13 2014Psychology
Wilmington University is not a bad institution at all.Its not one of the top ranks but you will definitely learn and leave there with a nice amount of knowledge.I spent about 2 years and a half at the university and found that most of the professors was extremely helpful. The university does need a social life for the students. They try but many students are working class people and are there strictly for their education. I feel that the university needs to update the library and build a few more buildings instead operating some classes out of the run down annex buildings. But overall, Wilmington University was good place.
Preparedness: B Reputation: C