StudentsReview :: Florida Southern College - Comments and Student Experiences

Florida State University -- Tallahassee, FL

Florida Southern College

Accessible faculty

Mar 30 2010Business - Management and Administration
Accessible faculty. Terrific study abroad. School can fit whatever you want it to be: pre-grad school, career prep, lots of fun, focus on sports, focus on drinking, focus on international, academically rigorous, just skating by.... ANYTHING.
Preparedness: A+ Reputation: F

I haven't visited the campus yet, I"m scheduled

Nov 12 2009Education
I haven't visited the campus yet, I"m scheduled next week to go. However the way the website site for this college is set up, and the beautiful architecture are enough to get me interested. I applied to FSU for a masters in teaching performing arts but this smaller college and more personable staff may be the perfect fit for me :)

I looked at FSU and UCF, and with

Nov 03 2009Business - Management and Administration
I looked at FSU and UCF, and with their class sizes over 400 per class, I didn't think I would be getting the education I wanted. FSC has the smaller class sizes where I get to actually know and interact with my professor and the other students. Life on campus is great, fun, helpful, actually a lot going on for students, and Tampa and Orlando are half hour away with about everything else one might want to do! I'm glad for my pick in going to FSC, wouldn't trade it for the world.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011