Florida Southern College
Florida Southern College - Comments and Student Experiences|
1. Love country boys (not my type...but they are really nice)
2. Can deal with people that think they are the shit because they party now, but def were losers in high school!
3. Love to go to one local shit bar (not that bad)
3. Love an environment where everyone knows your name (like Cheers I swear)
4. Like huge dorms!!!!!!
5. Like being able to speak out whenever you want in class (awesome I loved that)
6. Like Baseball and pick-up trucks
7. Like people that will smile right back at u when u smile at them.
8. Cool ass cafeteria Staff!
9. Pretty campus
10. Donâ€™t mind being surrounded by a hick town with lots of meth addicts (but they are surprising nice. Iâ€™m from the north if u can't tell)
This school was an overall good experience but you must be patient because it is the south. Coming from the north was quite a shock, but I miss the friendly people since I moved back up north. If sweet tea and corn bread is your thing then you will feel right at home. I never thought I would say such great things about this school, but I do miss it.
The one piece of advice that I have to give is that if you are a bio. major when you come in as a freshman; don't let Dr. Baum tell you that you should switch majors because "it isn't your field". He totally ruined my dreams and I'm now going back to school for wildlife biology. This man is useless when it comes to advice. Avoid him because he doesn't respect girls and favors guys who play sports.
It is a religious school, but don't let that scare you because they don't shove God down your throat. (Believe me when I say this because I was a total jackass during religion classes!)
Good school...go there...and give it time because it will grow on you. I swear!
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.