StudentsReview :: Florida Southern College - Comments and Student Experiences

Florida State University -- Tallahassee, FL

Florida Southern College

Florida Southern was the perfect school for a

May 12 2005Education
Florida Southern was the perfect school for a young woman like me: slighty shy, very motivated, highly moraled, strong family ties etc... The education I got there compares to none other, although I would have benefited from more practical experiences to prepare me for the classroom. However, on that same note, I know what I got at FSC was MORE then other schools provide their students with.

My four years at FSC was amazing

May 11 2005Education
My four years at FSC was amazing. I had so many opportunities offered to me through the institution. Study Abroad, real work experience, and the realtionships made with my peers and professors is what made Florida Southern excellent. People were always down to earth, fun, and very active on campus. The lake is beautiful and the facilities top notch. The reputation stands strong and I can genuinely say that Florida Southern made me into what I am today.
Starting Job: Counselor Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A

This school is far from what i expected

Apr 26 2005Business - Management and Administration
This school is far from what i expected. There is absolutely nothing to do here on the weekends. The food is horrible unless you like eating a ham and cheese sandwhich everyday because that seems to be the only thing that tastes good. The technology is bad, the internet almost NEVER works. The students here are not friendly, that act like they are still in high school. The teachers are not that good, they do not really care about their students. The school is way to expensive saying there is nothing to offer. So, if you want to go to a small school where there is absouletly nothing to do on the weekends and hang out with a bunch of arrogant people then this is the place for you.
Get free info from: Florida Southern College