StudentsReview ™ :: Florida Southern College - Comments and Student Experiences

Florida State University -- Tallahassee, FL

Florida Southern College

This was a waste of 4 years of my life

Jan 09 2014Nursing
This was a waste of 4 years of my life. Well, 3 and a half. After presenting evidence that they made a mistake with my financial aid, they still chose to leave things as is. ANd kick me out of school unless I could come up with 9,000 to "pay my tuition" despite having taken out loans to cover it. The administration views the students as paycheck oppurtunities, not as people.
4th Year Male -- Class 2014
Friendliness: A-, Individual Value: F

The teaching faculty is great for the most

Oct 23 2013Music - Performance
The teaching faculty is great for the most part. But the administration treats us like walking paychecks. They charge us out the rear for everything and anything, and they don't spend money on resources for students. Only things to improve the campus beauty. They gave half the music department to an outside orchestra for no reason other than, "the president likes this orchestra". It does not benefit us in anyway, and we lost facilities we regularly used.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Individual Value: D+
Oct 18 2013Unknown

Baseball scholarship. Rude old staff assholes. Polk county does not help!