StudentsReview ™ :: Florida State University

> Athletics Homepage <

Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
Women's Volleyball (NCAA)

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... In all of their departments, be it Football, English or science, they only want glory and as such, monetary donations ...”

“... Florida State is a school for people who care more about football and social activities than academics ...”

“... the music school is falling apart while there stands a million dollar stained glass monument of the football coach against the football stadium ....”

“... Every Thursday afternoon, they drag one of the lesser faculty members out to the football field and sacrificiallhy slit their wavering throat wit...”

“... The city and university is aesthetically beautiful and we have a renowned football team ...”

“... The only thing this university cares about is making money and the football program - which makes them a LOT of money ...”

“... Florida State University is a great school, just don't come for the sports ...”

“... It can be kind of hard to get involved in some extracurriculars but if you educate yourself about your options you will discover that there is s...”

“... I am not so familiar with it today as I went frmo '88 to '92 (the fun years before everyone was spoiled by the football team winnings) ...”

“... If your looking to work out or play sports, FSU is the school to go to ...”

“... Whether one is in a book club, vidoe gamer club, religious organization, fraternity, sorrority, major clubs, academic clubs, intramural sports, ...”

“... Everyone played football in high, or was a cheerleader or was a big fish in a small pond ...”

“... The football games are a blast ...”

“... They have reasonable prices, and a wide variety of sporting goods ...”

“... There are many opportunities for community service, sports, and just about any other activity you can think of ...”

“... (Whether thats a religious group or the sport bike club) ...”

“... Football season is a blast ...”

“... It also has tons of name recongnition (who cares if it's football, at least people know it, and that's what matters in the real world ...”

“... The football was great, the circus was fun ...”

“... I love Saturdays in the fall, and even basketball games (we suck) ...”

“... I do miss the football games ...”

“... Many students are just there to party or get free football tickets while the rest of us actually go to school to learn ...”

“... -football season is really fun, but can distract people from coursework ...”

“... FSU is a sports school though some programs are highly regarded it is not especially known for academics which you can sense on campus with stude...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality