StudentsReview :: Pensacola Christian College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bob Jones University -- Greenville, SC
Liberty University -- Lynchburg, VA
Indiana University -- Bloomington, IN

Pensacola Christian College

The people that say this school sucks are

Aug 26 2014PreMed and Medical
The people that say this school sucks are the drop outs and losers. Everyone I know of that "hated" it are the people who are still living at home, in jail (seriously, I'm not kidding), or working at McDonalds. Everyone I know that loved it and got a good education are successful engineers, physicians, attorneys, professors, etc.
4th Year Male -- Class 2010
Education Quality: A+,

I love this school! The president really cares

Feb 21 2014Religion/Religious
I love this school! The president really cares about the students and listens to their suggestions. It is a great place to grow spiritually, emotionally, and socially. The teachers really love their jobs and care about their students. Yes, there are a lot of rules, but if you choose to have a good attitude about it, it is not that hard. It all depends on how you look at the situation.
Education Quality: A+, University Resource Use: A-

I had actually wanted to go to another

Sep 05 2014Education
I had actually wanted to go to another Christian College, but the Lord closed that door and opened the door to go to PCC and I am thankful for it. Yes, it is strict. I had friends who took the handbook just to laugh at it. I went into it with the philosophy that every rule that seemed weird or extreme was there because someone had done something foolish that required it. I did not take the rules as legalistic or an expectation of how I would live the rest of my life, but as a salt shaker to help me see that I'm not the only person my age who loves God and that because I am salt in a lost world that I need to hold myself to a high standard so as not to stumble those around me. I received FANTASTIC preparation to be a teacher. I was ready to handle a multi-grade classroom or a large single-grade room; I've done both. The accredidation part has been somewhat of a headache because of the state that I moved to, but I didn't do as much research as I should have on getting it either. A few classes that count toward a master's will fix the problem. I loved the education, the music, the friends I made and the structure of the campus. I had to be to work at 6:30 in the morning,so I was thankful that my roommates could not be awake all night. I was not there because my parents made me go there or one of the girls there for an MRS degree. I was there for an excellent education and I got it. I would go there again.
Starting Job: elementary teacher Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B+