StudentsReview :: Pensacola Christian College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bob Jones University -- Greenville, SC
Liberty University -- Lynchburg, VA
Indiana University -- Bloomington, IN

Pensacola Christian College

Jan 16 2014Religion/Religious

great college! want my children to attend!

4th Year Female -- Class 1998
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Surrounding City: B

I love this school! The president really cares

Feb 21 2014Religion/Religious
I love this school! The president really cares about the students and listens to their suggestions. It is a great place to grow spiritually, emotionally, and socially. The teachers really love their jobs and care about their students. Yes, there are a lot of rules, but if you choose to have a good attitude about it, it is not that hard. It all depends on how you look at the situation.
Education Quality: A+, University Resource Use: A-

My time at PCC was wonderful

Dec 22 2013Education
My time at PCC was wonderful. Yes, it was very hard and demanding, but so is the real world. PCC thoroughly prepared me for the education world. I know that some people like to say that they are not accredited and therefore it hurt them. For me, I knew what I was choosing; I did not want to teach in the secular world, so why would I want to receive their blessing! Thank you, PCC, for caring enough to make sure I was prepared!
Starting Job: Teacher Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B+