StudentsReview ™ :: Stetson University - Comments and Student Experiences

Elon University -- Elon College, NC
Rollins College -- Winter Park, FL

Stetson University

Stetson has been a big disappointment for me

Apr 09 2014Music - Performance
Stetson has been a big disappointment for me. Yes, they offer good scholarships but that is where it ends. The professors are not supportive and provide little mentoring to their students. I feel as though I attend a high school instead of a college - too much drama in the school of music and professors who are not helpful. Music dept only cares about recruiting students instead of the overall quality and training of their students. Performance opportunities limited to only performing in Deland, FL - big disappointment and I'm looking forward to graduation and moving on.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: B+, Surrounding City: D

This place sucked

Nov 20 2013Video/Media
This place sucked. There were practically no good people. Avoid the greeks and ccm they do nothing more then rape (or plan rape) and push people into commiting suicide. There was even a pro rape party at least one time.

Hard workers are not rewarded. Also the whole school cares more about pushing people into becoming gay just to appear tolerate and open minded when they are not open minded and tolerant at all.

Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I dont know why

Oct 04 2013Biology
I dont know why my post was red I left a very nice review (Last post)
I LOVE STETSON YOU SHOULD COME HERE :)plus they give great scholarships...currently attending on an 80% scholarship #holla
1st Year Male -- Class 2017