StudentsReview :: Stetson University - Comments and Student Experiences

Elon University -- Elon College, NC
Rollins College -- Winter Park, FL

Stetson University

Stetson is a great place and a good time

Oct 30 2014Psychology
Stetson is a great place and a good time. You can't beat going to school in FL. The academics are challenging but inspiring. The social scene is great (mostly if you join Greek Life). The campus is friendly and inviting. It is a very open minded campus both from the perspective of the students and the faculty for the South.
4th Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B+

I dont know why

Oct 04 2013Biology
I dont know why my post was red I left a very nice review (Last post)
I LOVE STETSON YOU SHOULD COME HERE :)plus they give great scholarships...currently attending on an 80% scholarship #holla
1st Year Male -- Class 2017
Education Quality: A+,

Stetson University was an unbelievable experience that I

Oct 30 2014Psychology
Stetson University was an unbelievable experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. I was heavily involved in Greek life which I recommend and the social scene was great. I made my best friends at Stetson and would do back in a second. Stetson helped me figure out who I was and how to kill it in the real world. Most of my friends are CEO's of their own company or they are in high-power jobs. I am so impressed by how much my friends and myself have accomplished since graduation and we all attribute our success to Stetson. Not to mention that we have the best stories from our time there.I was honestly shocked by some of the negative reviews on this website and wonder about their accuracy. I encourage you to visit the school when it is in session and see for yourself. Deland (the town that Stetson is located in) is small but has awesome bars and restaurants and it is close to Orlando, Daytona and New Smyrna Beach. It is also located in the sky diving capital of the US. You have to be adventurous when you go to Stetson to have a good time. I surfed every day or I got to lay out in between classes with my friends and I got the best education in my field of study. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Starting Job: Personal Assistant Preparedness: A+ Reputation: C