StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Florida

> Athletics Homepage <

Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Southeastern
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UF Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... I did find it difficult to get to know people here, in-fact the only thing I did for fun at Gville was play soccer 5 times a week ...”

“... One last complaint - during football season (and i'm a fan), expect the University and community to bend over backwards to accommodate fat drunk ...”

“... Everybody is obsessed with Gator football ...”

“... There are a ton of club sports though that many students are really passionate about and it is pretty easy to join up as long as you join at the ...”

“... UF glorifies and fetishizes its own football team and Lord Savior- Tim Tebow ...”

“... UF glorifies and fetishizes the football team and Lord Savior: Tim Tebow ...”

“... There was an article today about how one of the football players had a cold and missed practice ...”

“... The hype of their academics stems from the hype of their football team and as someone who doesn't give a shit about football, its annoying to he...”

“... If you enjoy reliving the high school days, a shallow Greek system filled with seedy and immature people, attending a school that stems from its ...”

“... 2 million a year and at the same time increase the UF sports budget from 99 million to 101 million ...”

“... At UF football, hazing, and trashing President Obama as a "n--ger" is all that goes on ...”

“... UF has good athletics, but I didn't come to college to party 24/7 or live for college football ...”

“... Compared to other schools, our students may not be the most friendly, but everyone comes together to support the team, especially the sports teams...”

“... sports are a major part of UF life ...”

“... Academics,(The brightest & best Students from Florida usually chose UF) great sports, and many social clubs ...”

“... UF has large intramural sports program, a great gym and playing fields ...”

“... There are a lot of great reasons to choose UF: the sports teams are great, the city is fun, the weather is beautiful, the people are smart, co...”

“... Enjoyed my experience at UF -- especially the sports and concerts ...”

“... Socially, partying, clubbing, and sports are very popular ...”

“... FOOTBALL ...”

“... an amazing school in an amazing city, not too small not too large, nice weather for the most part, lots of parties, and football is amazing here ....”

“... Though the school is huuuuuuge it can be a great place to go if you make it smaller for yourself by joining any of the myriad of social groups su...”

“... The Philosophy department at UF is surprisingly superior to what you would think a sports-obsessed public school would manage to have ...”

“... Highly ranked nationally, UF is one of the best values in the country, great academically, plenty to do, and the sports teams are top notch ...”

“... I haven't even been to a football game and I've had this much fun from the University ...”

“... Of the many top notch programs at UF, funding from sports plus the huge college intake in education and allied health sciences helps keep the co...”

“... The people are quite laid back, but somehow convert to spirit fiends on game days, in regaurd to UF's football legacy ...”

“... It is no coincidence that our football stadium is known as "The Swamp" ...”

“... I met some cool down to earth people, and there was always something to do-- volleyball games, basketball games, dances, etc ...”

“... This school has tremendous amount of opportunities, from research, to interships, to sports, to service organizations, but you need to be interes...”

“... The student body is overall homogenous- frat/sorority girls who all look the same and act the same and are obsessed with the alright football pro...”

“... An hour to the beach, lots of bars, multiple live music venues, lake walburg close by, ginnie springs and college sports ...”

“... I fell everyone of my COOL friends in high school (football players,athletics,partiers,Hot Girls) are in the greek life) most of the kid who are...”

“... There are a ton of extracurricular activities, clubs, movie theaters, bars, sports fields, and natural environments to enjoy ...”

“... If you like football, even better...”

“... The funds simply go to sports or their research ...”

“... Everything from academics to social life, clubs, sports, and night life, are all outstanding ...”

“... this school is for people who want to try to go to football games ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality