StudentsReview ™ :: Valencia College - Comments and Student Experiences

Valencia College

So happy they removed

Dec 16 2013Perfomance Arts
So happy they removed that arrogant piece of crap out of the presidents position in the honors society. I don't care how nice he appears to be. People like that needs to be watched. Good job Valencia!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Scholastic Success: F

The school is ok,

Nov 22 2013Anthropology
The school is ok, I just do not agree with who they put in leadership position. Honestly a person with a background like that should not be representing an honors society.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015
Scholastic Success: A, Individual Value: D

This school is terrible and childish

Nov 19 2013Biology
This school is terrible and childish. The financial aid manager used my so called friend from the financial aid department to call me and to try and wiggle his way into grabbing information for her. Really "Happy Valentines day."??? Acting like He's so concerned about my well being???......... Honestly all the sketchiness was unnecessary. The manager was not answering her phone when parents called and was acting as though I was committing fraud. Common sense says that parents are going to wonder what is going on after you call them acting like an FBI investigator; asking questions that is irrelevant to a Financial aid account. Thank God I had a scholarship that year. Other than that, shame on the manager for her sneaky intentions, Shame on the Financial president for his terrible work and my Ex friend for trying hurt me financially. That department makes me sick and ill never recommend this school EVER! They new I wasn't committing fraud and for them to try and tell me I was living with my parent when I lived with room mates! Unbelievable! and they did not want to receive proof that I was living with room mates. I sense Discrimination and prejudice all threw that department. Run! Away!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014