their personal and career potentials.
To accomplish its mission, Bauder College has established the following purposes:
1. Provide programs leading to degrees, diplomas, and certificates that have been developed and assessed by faculty, staff, and members of the business and education communities
2. Provide intensive and comprehensive instruction that strengthens student academic achievement
3. Instill in its students the value of lifelong learning by stimulating intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of diversity
4. Plan and provide facilities and resources that respond to the needs of students, faculty, and staff
5. Assist students in developing professional attitudes, values, skills, and strategies that will enhance their potential for success in their careers and in life
6. Provide the community with individuals who can meet the ever-changing needs of business, government, and industry now and in the future
Maharishi University of Management (IA) 1:negative
Stanford University (CA)
Lasell College (MA) 1:neutral
Ocean County College (NJ) 2:negative
There are 89 more!