StudentsReview :: Heald College - Honolulu - Comments and Student Experiences

Heald College - Honolulu

I slept through every class, half-a$$ my homeworkAveragePharmacy
I slept through every class, half-a$$ my homework (in class the day it's due)and still got all As and Bs. All of the classes was basic information from the Intro to Pharmacy class and not enough information to use at the job site (such as learning the different medications and insurance). Because of it, very few people pass the PTCE. The classes are geared for people who goof off in class and not towards those of us who want to 'get ahead.' Career Services don't help you with getting a job, only doing resumes-something you really don't need in the Pharmacy field since most of it is like a job application that needs to be filled out. Twice I needed help getting housing-they were more interested in getting a place that was more expensive than the places I was in or giving me numbers to places that don't take people like me or ended up in cycle that would tell you to call places you just called. Twice I ended up on the streets and they didn't care about that. They told me that I would only need to pay so much money every month, when in actually it was double that amount. I couldn't get classes that I needed to get out 'on time.' If there was a class available to take that quarter and I had the prerequisites to take it then, I would end up taking at a later date. They won't help you maintain 12cr if you are on VA benefits or 6cr to maintain FA eligibility, or give you 16-18cr after you've proven yourself to handle that kind of workload.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A, University Resource Use: F
Heald College used to be the type ofQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Heald College used to be the type of place where you wanted to work after graduation, Now, it's just a business. They, the Administration, doesn't care about the student. They only care about the numbers. It's an ugly feeling walking through the doors at the Rancho Cordova, Ca. campus these days. Before going here please check your options. Use Heald as a last resort. They will accept anyone and anyone can pass/ complete their programs.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013
Faculty Accessibility: B+, Education Quality: F
I just want to say im a collegeNursing
I just want to say im a college student now at a wonderful college and im really shocked about what the students wrote about heald college because i ABSOLUTLY AGREEEE all they want is ur money my dad told me they wee charging me as much as a university and people that love heald beause you dont have to do take math 100 and english 100 or whatever math and english you need for your major as Heald college you go straight to your major i thought that was really cool that why i picked heald but i realized they must not really care im preetyy sure because i wanted to be a nurse im preety sure they would want a person that com pleted her math and english and nursing than just a girl that has no eduation and just ursing. They give you a trap to make it sound like a good school and they even showed me A REport that actual BILL CLINTON wrote saying heald is ann excellent college (who knows if that letter is even real) they always mailed me letters eve though i was already at a different college and they make the letter and evvelope so scary looking with stamps on it saying "must read" and one dum lady kept callig because i told her i switched to fashion and she made up a story for me that i guess is true saying she knew one college sstudent that went to fashionn and swithed to nursing???? like really?? so idk goodluk heald college students cus i know actual people getting ripped off by them, not being true about there finacial aid, and they end up dropping out of heald havbing so muh bills. (Let me just say that yeah, the quote is get in, get out, get ahead) yeah that seems awesome but try think about it on my island for nursing REQUIRES english100 and math100 how can heald not require not i rather have a nurse that knows her math and english gets a good score on them exam so yeah...

Presbyterian College (SC) 1:positive