StudentsReview :: Cornell College - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Cornell College

Cornell was a bit different in the sixties

May 05 2005Unknown
Cornell was a bit different in the sixties than its present course today, but it was a wonderful place for a young man to grow up. I learned to wrfte and think there, but also became very interested in cultural activities and the outside world. When I visit Cornell, the memories are powerful. I realize many schools and the people met there "stick deeply" into a person's thoughts, but Cornell inspires a kind of nostalgia that is more than unique. It is a beautiful campus and the quality education there has been preserved as the school has experimented with nontraditional scheduling. I would recommend this school for anyone who wishes to learn more than what even a career offers.
Starting Job: TEACHER Preparedness: A Reputation: B+
Mar 28 2005English

I believe Cornell gives students the tools they need to be a strong contributor to society.

Starting Job: Service Assistant Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B+

My experience at Cornell College was wonderful

Jun 23 2007Psychology
My experience at Cornell College was wonderful. The campus is beautiful and I loved all the historic buildings. The students were friendly and bright, and the faculty were always ready to help with a smile. I loved life on the OCAAT calander. I am currently attending graduate school at a larger university and I would absolutely LOVE to go back to Cornell's One-Course-At-A-Time and its professors who actually seem to care about their students. Mt. Vernon is a small town, but if you are creative, you can come up with lots of great things to do. If you are only interested in the party scene, Cornell College and Mt. Vernon are not for you. However, if you are looking for a great, tough, little school where you can be yourself, I would recommend giving Cornell some thought.
Cornell College