StudentsReview :: Cornell College - Comments and Student Experiences

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Cornell College

Oct 03 2011Other

Block plan is amazing... socially it attracts a lot of different people. I just don't like the mid-west

2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, University Resource Use: C

Cornell is a college I fell in love

Nov 24 2004Chemistry
Cornell is a college I fell in love with the minute I stepped on campus -- not even being placed, as a prospie, with a person fairly incompatible with my interests, deterred me from realizing how great this campus is. There is honestly something for everyone. No matter what you're at college to do, if OCAAT doesn't turn you off (and it shouldn't) Cornell is my personal recommendation to do it at.
1st Year Female -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B+

My college sucks because the food here is

Nov 23 2004Computer Science
My college sucks because the food here is edible, at best, and the dorms are not all that great, and the people at Residence Life are hard to talk to.My college rocks because of One Course At A Time. It allows for amazing focus and inhibits procrastination (how does one procrastinate on a paper due in three days?). Also, the faculty here are knowledgeable and accessible. After three and a half years (28 blocks) I have had only one professor NOT give me his or her home phone number. I'm on a first-name basis with most of my professors, and all of them in my department. And the people here are, for the most part, awesome. Cornell rules.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2005