StudentsReview :: Kirkwood Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Kirkwood Community College

Love this school

Oct 06 2012Other
Love this school. Started my education here and went on to a bigger university. Saved me almost $80,000 to do my first two years here!
3rd Year Male -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: D

Stay away from this place

Oct 23 2012Finance
Stay away from this place. the teachers are great, but if a student does not like you they will attack you. the staff wont do anything but claim they are not responsible for anything even on campus.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2017
Education Quality: A, Individual Value: F

I originally planned on entering the RN program

Jul 06 2012Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I originally planned on entering the RN program here and was frustrated when the program changed the requirements twice! this made some of the classes that I already paid for and passed null and postponed my application to the program two semesters. After spending too much trying to get in, I changed my major to language and had planned with the advisor so I could change my major but still graduate sooner than later. I was assured that I could graduate on time. As graduation neared I was told that I would not be graduating. I called the dean who assured me that she fixed it, again. I recently found out that I am not graduating and that the dean that I talked with has retired. I have had nothing but evasion when faced with the program, and am more than frustrated.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016