StudentsReview ™ :: The University of St Francis - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA
Saint Leo University -- Saint Leo, FL
Saint Thomas University -- Miami, FL

The University of St Francis

I think this school is a complete joke

Aug 28 2013Communications
I think this school is a complete joke. You already over pay to go here and on top of it they find anyway to take more money from you. You have to pay fees for everything and I mean literally everything. And if you get in trouble for anything they will fine you for that too just because they need more money to fix this horrible school. I would never recommend this school to anyone. The faculty that works here doesn't care what you say they are going to do what they want anyways. I would tell anyone looking at this school to stay as far away from here as they possibly can.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: B, Collaboration/Competitive: F
May 06 2013Business - Management and Administration

Great school in a small package.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2013
Individual Value: A+, Social Life: B+

Do not go here

Jan 08 2013PreLaw and Legal
Do not go here. I wasted my time and money. The area is bad, the university is falling apart. Teachers are fired in the middle of the year, my counselor left halfway through my first semester. I learned pretty much nothing in my courses, everything was busy work, and there is no social life. The staff is rude, the food made me ill, parking is terrible, and it just sucked.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016