StudentsReview ™ :: Northwestern University

Men's Tennis (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Fencing (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... If you are interested in sports or performing arts, the facilities are great, and Chicago offers plenty of opportunities to see games and concer...”

“... Unless you're on a sports team, Greek, a theater/radio television film major, or a music major, you're pretty much screwed ...”

“... Administration sucked, but extracurriculars were awesome ...”

“... The sports are worth comming here -- it is like the best parts of the Ivy League and A Good state school ...”

“... Between the top-notch academics, Big Ten sports, the beautiful campus, and close proximity to a world class city, you cannot ask for much more ....”

“... Athletically we're in the Big Ten - have fun beating all your other nerdy friends' schools in NCAA Football 08 for PS2 ...”

“... Also, I bleed purple and I am a wildcat, we have Big Ten football and a great basketball team, there's nothing like that here in Europe at all .....”

“... We are Chicago's BigTen team, and certainly have our ups and our downs (mostly our team's inability to finish a football game that they started o...”

“... Wonderful combination of challenging academics, loads of activities and big time college sports ...”

“... Convenient, relative safe access to public transportation is a boon for NU ...”

“... pros: - the first suburb outside of a major city; chicago is easily accessible - big 10 sports - an incredible swimming and athletic facility (...”

“... ) Sports are big and FREE to go to if you're into that ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality