StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Illinois Chicago

15 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, HorizonLeague

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... I lived off-campus and used public transportation (L Train) everyday without any problems ...”

“... every sport is bad, no one attends the events ...”

“... Sports: NO FOOTBALL Basketball team is horrible Soccer team is great NOBODY GOES TO THE GAMES NO STADIUM Academics: Unless you can u...”

“... I have already found generous people in the Liberal Arts office who pointed me in the right direction about what direction to take and the baske...”

“... Attendance at sporting events is somewhat lacking, despite the immaculately maintained facilities the UIC Athletic Department keeps ...”

“... It is NOT your typical big university: there are no football games, no beautiful green quad, and not a lot of school spirit ...”

“... We may not have big football games and a sorority row like U of I and other big ten schools, but just being able to hop on the train and go anywh...”

“... I love that there was a movement to get more student support for the intercollegiate sports teams, but I think a successful movement should ...”

“... There are plenty of machines, plenty of basketball courts, there ...”

“... Within walking distance of the loop, Grant Park, free unlimited public transportation ...”

“... The freshmen year workload is extremely easy and it would probably be a good idea to either join a lot of clubs, sports, or take more classes ...”

“... I would advise driving yourself if you do not live on campus and not relying on public transportation ...”

“... You can get that experience if you live on or near campus, and join clubs or sports ...”

“... Theres no football but I go to soccer games a lot ...”

“... People do go home a lot on the weekends, and there isn't a hype for school sports ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality