StudentsReview :: The University of Illinois Urbana Champaign - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Illinois -- Chicago, IL
Northwestern University -- Evanston, IL

The University of Illinois Urbana Champaign

If I could change anything about my college,

Nov 12 2013Industrial Operations Engineering
If I could change anything about my college, it would be my department. My department is terrible. Going to their undergraduate office is entirely unhelpful and if you talk to the assistant director she will do her best to talk in the most disrespectful way possible. I do not understand why she works there, as it does not seem like she cares for the students at all. Industrial engineering is also not done to well at this school I feel. Wish I had gone into civil instead.....
3rd Year Female -- Class 2014
Extracurricular Activities: A-, Friendliness: F
Aug 03 2013Unknown

The political science major is laughably easy.......seriously community college level work.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
University Resource Use: A, Innovation: F

U of I has done very little to

Feb 08 2014Economics
U of I has done very little to impress me in the brief time that I have been here. Falling through the cracks here is more of a concern than at other schools because most professors of Math and Science are more concerned with their research and their graduate students than their undergrads. The University and surrounding atmosphere has a very "party school" vibe but can get rather monotonous for people craving the variety and unique cultural experiences that don't require underage drinking.
1st Year Male -- Class 2017