StudentsReview ™ :: Purdue University

17 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
PU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... The extracurriculars were well connected nationally, which was a life saver to me as a liberal mind from the East coast at a conservative school...”

“... There are lots of clubs/sports (crew, soccor, polo, band, fantasy club, drama club, etc ...”

“... The social life here is pretty good as long as you know some people in frats, otherwise there are always sporting events to go to every night .....”

“... The bars are pretty good still, and football days (esp ...”

“... Football games are out of this world, even though our basketball team currently sucks ...”

“... Intramural sports are also a big thing, especially flag football and basketball, and the recreational sports center, the first of it's kind in th...”

“... I must have signed up for at least ten different clubs and sports the first week there ...”

“... Between football tailgates, Breakfast Club and Grand Prix there are parties every weekend that are a blast -- think "work hard, play hard" mantr...”

“... Purdue has one of the biggest Greek communities of any university in the country and it also participates in the Big 10 sports conference ...”

“... Football and Basketball games a blast, you should defiantely try to at least enjoy of few of them ...”

“... The extracurriculars and social life at Purdue are wonderful ...”

“... Home and away football ball games are priceless, some of my best memories of Purdue were during these football games and the greek life was grea...”

“... The campus is ok but transportation sucks if you have classes in south campus ...”

“... If you like living in a big city with a complicated public transportation system that can get you anywhere without a car, then I do not recomm...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality