StudentsReview ™ :: Taylor University - Comments and Student Experiences

Calvin College -- Grand Rapids, MI

Taylor University

Taylor was an amazing

Sep 02 2013Social Work
Taylor was an amazing school for me and as time goes by i am more and more thankful for the education and experiences I received. I was well prepared for my current job and I would not take back my experience at TU for anything.
Starting Job: social worker Preparedness: B+ Reputation: D

Taylor University changed my life

Apr 27 2012Communications
Taylor University changed my life. At Taylor I was given opportunities for both academic and professional development. I was able to hold leadership positions that enable me to be better equipped for the future. Additionally I was given great opportunities to travel and engage globally. My faith was challenged yet I felt continually supported throughout my entire experience. Throughout my time as an undergrad I felt completely loved and invested in by countless staff members and friends at the university. Living in a residence hall at Taylor were some of the most formative of my life.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011
Innovation: A+, Surrounding City: B-

This is a great

Apr 25 2012Music Education
This is a great University, and I would encourage everyone to really look into it. A place for great learning, great friends, and a great future!
1st Year Male -- Class 2015