StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Notre Dame - Comments and Student Experiences

Georgetown University -- District of Columbia, DC

The University of Notre Dame

yo nigga i went

Apr 05 2011Unknown
yo nigga i went up in this college for a couple of years ya heard. mad peeps up in here getting busted up. 2 of my niggas got shot the other day. so dangerous up in here. mad gangs and shit

Notre Dame lives up

Apr 13 2010Unknown
Notre Dame lives up to its esteemed reputation on every level - a WONDERFUL school - and an experience of a lifetime which will be with you forever. GO IRISH!
Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

My years at Notre Dame could not have

Feb 23 2009Accounting
My years at Notre Dame could not have been better in terms of what I learned inside and outside of the classroom. I will remain lifelong close friends with several of the people I met at ND, and every day I am grateful for the level to which my education has informed and affected the way I live my life. Most importantly, it was at Notre Dame that I developed my grasp of what is important in life. This university maintains a unique focus on developing the student as a spiritual individual -- and not just as a doctor, business person, writer, artist, lawyer, etc. This meant -- and continues to mean -- the world to me.
4th Year Female -- Class 2006