StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Notre Dame

> Athletics Homepage <

Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, CentralCollHockeyAssn
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
   Division I, GreatWesternLacrosseLeague
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Fencing (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UND Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... I went to ND and was surrounded only by football obsessed Catholics ...”

“... At the time I attended the university, football was important but other sports were more like club sports ...”

“... Their are so many great opportunities to get involved with extracurriculars it is hard to choose between them, but their simply is not enough ti...”

“... I am sure you all have heard about the football games, as we all know the atmosphere is electric,almost surreal ...”

“... Notre Dame is unique in every aspect -- from its academics to its sports to its overwhelming student spirit and sense of reverence and tradition, ...”

“... Many times, important scientific discoveries in the university's history have been overshadowed by a series of extremely successful, nationally-t...”

“... Even though basketball and football have been lack-luster this year, the vibe at the games and the student pride are overwhelming ...”

“... Looking back on my college career, Notre Dame's main attribute which made it such a wonderful experience (besides football saturdays) were the peo...”

“... Despite not being that into sports, I love the tradition that permeates football Saturdays ...”

“... If you don't like football (either watching or playing), don't care to watch ESPN all day long, you will feel pretty alienated in terms of social...”

“... The football games also make for informal renuions, and every year I go back to see many of my friends ...”

“... You truly feel a part of the Notre Dame family, there is always something going on on-campus, it is paradise if you like sports, and the people ...”

“... Football weekends are amazing ...”

“... I was lonely as a freshman, because I was neither interested in football nor conversant with the mass party scene ...”

“... The Academics are great; so are the football games ...”

“... Great student body, easy to find a niche Very secluded from outside world, administration has horrible relationship with students Sports are gre...”

“... However, There is sense of unity within a school community because of football team and self contained enviroment ...”

“... But that appears to have been reduced significantly since I visited the campus on April 29, 2007 to watch the campus basketball intramural champ...”

“... The social life was not very conducive to someone who is not obsessed with football ...”

“... Also, nearly everyone at Notre Dame (the guys, anyway) are absolutely obsessed with sports--ESPN is always on, and I have to nearly fight to wat...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality