StudentsReview :: Kansas State University - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Kansas -- Lawrence, KS

Kansas State University

Campus News:

Rush to the bin

After thinking it over the past week, I

Apr 07 2014Undecided
After thinking it over the past week, I have taken the blog sruevy.Reading responses from others here, whom I have grown to respect greatly, I felt I was being an over-reactive prude, began feeling guilty, and bit the bullet.I honestly answered that I do not floss daily - rather then be accused of lying through my tooth.
Starting Job: yxwIjC0m Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I LOVE K-State

Sep 10 2013Psychology
I LOVE K-State. People are wonderful, campus is beautiful, and the night life is fun. Not to mention we are good at every sport, especially football.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: A

It is a good university, I guess I

Mar 25 2014Biology
It is a good university, I guess I had a bad experience because most of my international friends did not have the problems I had. The town is little but nice, people are usually friendly but if you are from another country you must be ready for unexpected questions. I enjoyed the school while I attended but unfortunately I did not have enough orientation since I came to school without an organization.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013