Kansas State University
| StudentsReview ::
Kansas State University - Comments and Student Experiences|
2.Very Safe. Sometimes I finished my homework at 4 am and never get any trouble when walking back to dorm
3. Most of the people are really nice and they really like to talk to international students.
4. Most of the faculties are really helpful and accessible.
1. Just as I mentioned, it is located in a small town ( comparing to my home city) Sometimes I feel little bit bored. So you get to attend a lot of school activities and make a lot of friends. These will help.
2. You need a car. Even thougu it indeed has bus, it is still not very convenient if you need to go somewhere like Walmart, movie theatre...
3. Weather sometimes fluctuate violently. Like on Monday it is 90 F and it drops to 30 F and begin to snow on Tuesday .
This is my personally reflection about my experience at K-State. Generally I am glad I get a chance to study here and my experience is really fantastic. I would still go to K-State if I get a second chance to live my life. :)
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.