StudentsReview :: Camelot College - Comments and Student Experiences

Camelot College

I THANK GOD FOR CAMELOT COLLEGE! This

Jun 12 2014Nursing
I THANK GOD FOR CAMELOT COLLEGE! This College truly cares about its' students even to the point of giving free food and help to anyone who is in need. I haven't found this level of Godly compassion on this level anywhere else. May God forever bless Pastor Williams and his staff of caring professionals!
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Social Life: A+, Education Quality: A

Camelot College offered me the opportunity to change

Jun 20 2014Unknown
Camelot College offered me the opportunity to change my life for the better by giving me a great educational opportunity. I really liked the fact that there was always a caring staff member along side me to motivate and encourage me to keep pressing forward. Without the love and support and support from my family and the Camelot family, I don't know where I would be today. I'm thankful I can now say I've make it and no one can take my knowledge from me.

Since graduating from Camelot College, I am a full believer of the scripture Rev. Williams always quoted which is, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."I am now employed as a Phlebotomist at a major hospital in Baton Rouge. The fact that Camelot offers so many career classes, within the Advanced Medical Assistant program qualified me to be a versatile employee that can explore many other job opportunities within the Medical field. I am a mother of four children and I thank God for Rev. Williams, his staff and Camelot College.

1st Year Female -- Class 2010
Innovation: A+, Education Quality: A

"I know that with God's help, my determination

Jun 03 2014Nursing
"I know that with God's help, my determination and the education I earn from Camelot College that I will be able to succeed and provide an abundant life for my son."

When I was ten years old my teacher asked me to do a report on what I wanted to be when I grew up. I knew I wanted to help people. As I grew up the dream to be an RN passed from thought. When my grandmother became sick I took care of her, before she passed she told me that I had found my gift. Not long after God called her home I was lead to join the medical community where I worked as a CNA for many years. Life went on and my family grew. As with life, hard times came, I knew I needed to make a change in my life. So I prayed for guidance, that night I fell asleep with my Bible in my hands. Something startled me from my sleep, it was a Camelot College commercial. I looked in my hands and my Bible was open to Proverbs 3:6 was highlighted ("In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.") I called the next morning to enroll in the Advanced Medical Assistant Program. I have many goals and dreams for my family and I know that with God's help, my determination, and the education I earn from Camelot College that I will be able to succeed and provide an abundant life for my son.

Thank you for believing in me.Robyn Rose

1st Year Female -- Class 2018