StudentsReview :: Camelot College - Comments and Student Experiences

Camelot College

The majority of the staff was super nice!

Oct 15 2014Nursing
The majority of the staff was super nice! I even liked the gated comminuty. I enjoyed the fun in class.. Everything was great except the cost of the school, the bathroom settings in the dorms made no sense seeings as there are multiple mothers with young children and one toilet and one shower. The floor got super slippery after showers and my soon would fall often. The wifi is a proxy server so you can't get it on your phone or other devices unless it's a laptop. They don't supply you with a fridge or desk nor any food yet the prices should say other wise! But if you are not going to live on campus this may be just the place for you!!!
1st Year Male -- Class 2019
Friendliness: B, Scholastic Success: F

Before I became a student at Camelot College,

Oct 04 2014Nursing
Before I became a student at Camelot College, I was simply living my life from day to day, and hoping for a better future. After many dead end jobs and broken promises, I decided to make a change that would permanently benefit the lives of my family and I. Camelot College not only assisted me in doing so, but it also encouraged me to accomplish other long term goals. Upon completion of my career training, I immediately became an employee of one of the highest rated hospitals in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the Baton Rouge General. With many prayers, dedication, and determination, I feel that I am on the path that God has chosen for me. God is truly in action! Kendra
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Innovation: B+

Its a private school that has starving students

Oct 13 2014Other
Its a private school that has starving students living on campus with no transportation to any grocery stores unless we walk. The president makes new rules every other month to harass his students. The president and the dean are sleeping with facility and students and getting the some students pregnant. His wife brings them pampers after hours. The president tries to control where the students are allowed to go when they go off campus and threatened to put them out if they go to these places and they have them up in every dorm. He tries to force students to go to his church. Don't go to that school!!! Ever its not worth it at all. He takes the students refund checks while they stay on campus and the ones that don't stay on campus he gives them a hard time to get there's.

St Mary's College of Maryland (MD) 1:negative