StudentsReview ™ :: Camelot College - Comments and Student Experiences

Camelot College

my school is very positive it help me in so many ways by ha

Apr 21 2014Nursing
my school is very positive it help me in so many ways by having on campus daycare and housing which help me because I was a hour a way from family. My teacher was very help and they all taught me a lot. I would recommend my school to anyone who is rrady for a career and to have better life for themselves. My advice to anyone attending or thinking about attending my school, go for it you will not regret doing so.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A

Pastor Williams Uses God As A Way To Make His Money

Jan 26 2014Nursing
Pastor Williams Uses God As A Way To Make His Money. He Lied To Me About A Program I Wanted To Do. After Classes Had Already Started Three Weeks Earlier ; I Packed Up My Personal Items To Travel 4 Hours For Nothing. Everything He Said To Me Was A Lie. He Only Wanted To Get Me There Just Cause They Were Being Investigated. The Dorms Are Really Unsanitary && Bathrooms Are Just Disgusting... He Said Some Hurtful Things To Me Just Because I Refused To Take Up A Program He Was Trying To Force Me To Do... CAMELOT COLLEGE IS A SCAM FOR MONEY....

camelot college is an excellent college that focuses

Nov 18 2013Nursing
camelot college is an excellent college that focuses on excellence in career training and career job placement! every graduate who works with the job placement department is assisted until they are placed in their field. Also the cost for tuition is much less that most schools. More value for you training investment. Camelot also offers student services like child day care, on campus student housing and part time jobs for those who qualify. Thank god for a college that cares about it's students!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2013