StudentsReview :: Camelot College - Comments and Student Experiences

Camelot College

I graduated from Camelot

Aug 19 2014Nursing
I graduated from Camelot College in October, 2009, as a Medical Assistant. I would like to say that it was indeed an honor as well as a pleasure to have attended Camelot College. I have learned many skills that I am presently using on my new job as a Medical Assistant here in Baton Rouge.
1st Year Female -- Class 2009
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Friendliness: A-

My name is Crystal Leblanc

Aug 11 2014Other
My name is Crystal Leblanc. Since graduating from Camelot College, my life has been an example of career success.

As a result of my Cosmetology training, I now own my own salon, Tres Bella Hair.
Your love and continual support has been amazing. You are truly the college that cares!
My family and I would like to thank you Camelot College for being a blessing to our lives!

1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+,

First, I would like to give full honor,

Aug 19 2014Nursing
First, I would like to give full honor, glory and thanks to God Almighty for His Grace which allowed me to start and complete my Medical Assistant program. Graduating from Camelot was one of the best things that ever happened to me and the best thing was bringing my daughter into this world who has always inspired me to better my life. Even as a high school Senior, I was excited about Camelot College and started classes fresh out of high school. I did my externship at a major hospital in Baton Rouge and started my first medical job as a phlebotomist at the same hospital.
1st Year Female -- Class 2010