StudentsReview ™ :: Camelot College - Comments and Student Experiences

Camelot College

Pastor Williams Uses God As A Way To Make His Money

Jan 26 2014Nursing
Pastor Williams Uses God As A Way To Make His Money. He Lied To Me About A Program I Wanted To Do. After Classes Had Already Started Three Weeks Earlier ; I Packed Up My Personal Items To Travel 4 Hours For Nothing. Everything He Said To Me Was A Lie. He Only Wanted To Get Me There Just Cause They Were Being Investigated. The Dorms Are Really Unsanitary && Bathrooms Are Just Disgusting... He Said Some Hurtful Things To Me Just Because I Refused To Take Up A Program He Was Trying To Force Me To Do... CAMELOT COLLEGE IS A SCAM FOR MONEY....

camelot college is an excellent college that focuses

Nov 18 2013Nursing
camelot college is an excellent college that focuses on excellence in career training and career job placement! every graduate who works with the job placement department is assisted until they are placed in their field. Also the cost for tuition is much less that most schools. More value for you training investment. Camelot also offers student services like child day care, on campus student housing and part time jobs for those who qualify. Thank god for a college that cares about it's students!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2013
Education Quality: A+, Individual Value: F

It is a little disappointing to see how

Nov 18 2013PreMed and Medical
It is a little disappointing to see how a small minority of people would reduce themselves to make negative comments about a school that does nothing but try to help those students who try to help themselves. I personally could not sit quietly and allow someone who probably was terminated or dropped out of the school to belittle the character of the President and Staff of the College that helped to prepare me for my career. I had a very positive experience at the College and I am very satisfied with my career. The staff, including the President, Pastor Williams, was very caring and professional and spoke up for me my when it was time for me to find a job. I think you owe it to yourself to make your own opinion and if you're truly looking for a good education, you'll be satisfied.
Starting Job: CNA Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+