StudentsReview :: The Ailano School of Cosmetology - Comments and Student Experiences

The Ailano School of Cosmetology

I could probably hand pick the students on

Aug 26 2014Unknown
I could probably hand pick the students on here who have given negative reviews. If you got kicked off campus, let's be honest, it's probably your fault. And if you think the faculty don't care, it's probably a reflection of the effort you've put in. My advisor and faculty have been helpful to and supportive of me since the moment I stepped on campus. I love learning from people who have experience and aren't just reading from a textbook.If you're looking for football games and keg parties, this isn't the place for you.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Social Life: C+

Well this is actually my second review on

Aug 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
Well this is actually my second review on here. My first review was from my freshman year. Now going into my junior year I've learned a lot. People at this school are totally whiling to let you in their social group if you let them. I was so closed off freshman year but my sophomore year I met some great people that are like family to me now. Bay state is really as good as you make it. Sure there's so dumb bitches and arrogant assholes still but if you don't let them bother you they can't! The classes are generally pretty easy besides a select few. College is all about balance I'm sure id be a lot better of a student if I didn't want to go out every night. Lol
2nd Year Female -- Class 2018
Surrounding City: A+, University Resource Use: D

I have been a theater design major at

Aug 25 2014Other
I have been a theater design major at RIC for the past 3 years and I'm now entering my final semester. Every single time I have tried to get a head at this college the faculty and staff have stepped in my way and held me back. It is not uncommon for students to take 6+ years to complete a bachelors degree at this university because the abundance of bureaucracy and red tape. It is almost like they are trying to be as unhelpful as possible to students that wish to graduate early or on time. The campus is a mess of constant construction. Power outages are common and the dorms frequently are on generators. Pipes burst around campus constantly and some times the same pipe will burst multiple times a semester. The dining hall is over priced and recently failed health inspection. The food just sits out unrefrigerated and the staff are rude and unsanitary. I cannot think of a single redeeming quality for the college itself. If the theater department wasn't so fantastic I would have left long ago and never looked back.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015