1) Faculty is very interactive, available, though sometimes you have to take iniative to make appoints
2)You have years beyond other colleges in terms of overall business knowledge
3)You will see as many financial documents in your first 2 years of undergraduates than some MBA programs.
4) Alumni is successful is wealthy and donates alot of money (though not neccessarily time)
1) No one you know will have ever heard of Babson college, so you will get a lot of obnoxious oh you mean "Boston college" or "boston university" or maybe so you plan on going to MIT.. blah blah blah, Good news is that international reputation is AMAZING if you plan on working overseas or internationally...
2) Attractive women are all taken, any that are available have huge waiting list
2) Don't expect much of any partying at the school
3) X5's are a dime a dozen here, don't expect any wealth to be impressive, it's everywhere on campus.
Things you should know
- Millionaires are considered normal, and your not really viewed as rich unless you come from family w/ over 1 Billion dollars in net worth.
What are the implications?You either go to Boston's club to meet girls (if your a guy) or you practice delayed pleasure, and think of how rich you will be 4 years from now.