StudentsReview :: The Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Inc - Comments and Student Experiences

The Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Inc

I was a beginner clinical psychologist in Japan

Aug 18 2014Psychology
I was a beginner clinical psychologist in Japan when I entered this school. I think that this school is good to people who want to understand waht I emotionally expereince through the interaction with the facluty and classmates. I wanted to know how I could work with my clients better, and I was very satisified with classes. For me, the process learning, the method of teaching that this school provided, was the time and space to understand better the nature of human being.
5th Year Male -- Class 2011
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B+

Friendly and deep, that's

Jul 23 2014Psychology
Friendly and deep, that's what I like about this school and the people here. I have been here three years and though it will be a long process to get the doctoral degree I have been challenged and changed for the best.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2018
Collaboration/Competitive: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B+

I came to BGSP while I was still

Aug 08 2014Psychology
I came to BGSP while I was still getting my doctorate in Psychology elsewhere. I had been disappointed in the quality of the supervision I had been getting in the fieldwork, and had heard that BGSP faculty had masterful clinical skills. I began first with supervision and was so blown away that I enrolled in classes and completed the full analytic certification twelve years later. I went to BGSP part time while starting my family and continuing in private practice and I feel so grateful for what I learned there. I got the depth of training and understanding that I had hoped for but not gotten in a professional psychology school. My practice thrives and fulfills me, and I love teaching and doing supervision for newer clinicians.
5th Year Female -- Class 1998