StudentsReview :: The Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Inc - Comments and Student Experiences

The Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Inc

This was an incredibly

Aug 26 2014Other
This was an incredibly fulfilling place to learn everything I needed to know about why people behave the way they do, and how to work with people to help them be more constructive.
5th Year Male -- Class 1995
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B

I was a beginner clinical psychologist in Japan

Aug 18 2014Psychology
I was a beginner clinical psychologist in Japan when I entered this school. I think that this school is good to people who want to understand waht I emotionally expereince through the interaction with the facluty and classmates. I wanted to know how I could work with my clients better, and I was very satisified with classes. For me, the process learning, the method of teaching that this school provided, was the time and space to understand better the nature of human being.
5th Year Male -- Class 2011
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B+

My education at BGSP has been a deeply

Aug 27 2014Psychology
My education at BGSP has been a deeply meaningful and gratifying experience. It taught me how to think psychoanalytically, which was what I was looking for. Through the process of my analysis and education I learned a lot about myself, which helps me both in my personal and professional life.

BGSP training prepared me very well for working with patients in private practice. I can see the value of my education in the difference it makes in the lives of my patients. I feel that what I received from school in terms of theoretical and emotional education was a good balance: it satisfied me just enough to feel that I have been nourished, yet still stimulated me to know more and to do my own research.

Ultimately, one takes a personal responsibility for what they derive from their education. These were all major learnings and experiences I sought coming to the school.

The classes were challenging and interesting Faculty was very helpful and responsive to me. I enjoyed student life some years more than others and made a few close friends.

Preparedness: F Reputation: F