StudentsReview :: Bay State College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bay State College

I wasn't a traditional student right out of

May 16 2013Unknown
I wasn't a traditional student right out of high school. I waited a few years to go back. When I decided to go back and get my degree, I was nervous about the whole process. The team at Bay State helped me every step of the way.The business program is excellent. Great teachers, great classes, and career services helped me land a great internship and then a job once I graduated.
4th Year Female -- Class 2012
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Social Life: B-

It's a small school and that's a fact

May 16 2013Business - Management and Administration
It's a small school and that's a fact that's often forgotten. It's primarily a commuter school as well so living in the dorms means that most of the time most of the people are gone over the weekends. However, I've made some of the best friends at the school and the faculty has opened up so many opportunities for work and life for me that I'm really incredibly grateful. It's what you make of the school; it's the same for any school really.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: B-

DO NOT GO HERE! Hi I am a

Dec 12 2012Unknown
DO NOT GO HERE! Hi I am a first year student and I live in the dorms. Most of the girls who live in my building are stuck up bitches who slam their feet down the stairs at 4am but there are a couple nice ones A COUPLE. the boys here think there god but their NASTY.. i mean NASTY. haha the location of the school is amazing but thats the only thing keeping me going there. The work is very easy but not one of my teachers even knew my name after an ENTIRE semester... like really? not that hard to remember. There is absoultly NO campus life. Never anything to do ever! the food SUCKS it makes my stomach hurt and most schools have like a bistro or another choice for food but nope only one tiny TINY room with crap food. You have to pay money to wash your clothes and theress only 2 washers and 2 dryers. you're only allowed to have 2 guests at a time and during the first two weeks and last two weeks of each semester your not allowed any over night guests!? uhm are we 3????! oh yeah NO COLORED INK anywhere on campus but teachers expect you to have colored photos and you WILL get marked down on projects if you dont. I look forward to leaving this hell hole any chance I get!Plus every time i enter the student sitting area there is immautre kids dancing/yelling/being really annoying. Students here dont care about school most of them seem like they barly graduated high school. SCHOOLS A JOKE. DO NOT GO HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT FIND A NICER SCHOOL IN BOSTON!!!!!!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2016