StudentsReview :: Bay State College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bay State College

It's a small school and that's a fact

May 16 2013Business - Management and Administration
It's a small school and that's a fact that's often forgotten. It's primarily a commuter school as well so living in the dorms means that most of the time most of the people are gone over the weekends. However, I've made some of the best friends at the school and the faculty has opened up so many opportunities for work and life for me that I'm really incredibly grateful. It's what you make of the school; it's the same for any school really.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: B-

I wasn't a traditional student right out of

May 16 2013Unknown
I wasn't a traditional student right out of high school. I waited a few years to go back. When I decided to go back and get my degree, I was nervous about the whole process. The team at Bay State helped me every step of the way.The business program is excellent. Great teachers, great classes, and career services helped me land a great internship and then a job once I graduated.
4th Year Female -- Class 2012
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Social Life: B-

Great school, truly underrated

Aug 13 2013Other
Great school, truly underrated. Everyone I know who graduates from here (and took their major/education seriously; students who were excited to work in their chosen field and acquire successful futures, all have amazing jobs now.

Honestly, the negative comments on this, or any other review site are merely contributed by those who have never had to work for anything or are only in college because their wealthy families wanted to ship them off to a private school.

To be truly successful here, at this college, you must be serious about what you plan to do in life and you must use the immense resources/connections that are offered by the college.SOOOO, BOOM!

1st Year Female -- Class 2013