StudentsReview :: Bay State College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bay State College

The staff excluding professors

Aug 08 2012Business - Management and Administration
The staff excluding professors could not have been less efficient. Very lazy staff. Under-qualified, or just really irresponsible.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Campus Maintenance: A, Useful Schoolwork: F

My experience at Bay

Aug 10 2010Business - Management and Administration
My experience at Bay State was okay. The education is not the best, but I did get something at the end saying that I graduated. The job market wasn't the greatest when I got out and I was recently laid off. I can't say that their career services was much help in helping me with placements.
Starting Job: bank teller Preparedness: D Reputation: F

MEDICAL ASSISTANT -This school is definitely what you

Jun 20 2011Other
MEDICAL ASSISTANT -This school is definitely what you make of it. If you study you will get great grades. I did the medical assisting program. I got really lucky and placed in a good internship which paved the road to my success. The program got me good enough grades and expierence to get into nursing school.I would not apply to their nursing program. It is very unorganized and they did not accept students that where extremely smart and good leaders. Most of those students were scooped up by other local programs. Their loss. You cannot expect a job to fall on your lap, they are hard to find. The school does offer help with job placement. (by this I mean resume help, and interview advice) dont expect them to get you a job. You have to be activly looking
1st Year Female -- Class 2011