StudentsReview :: Bridgewater State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Northeastern University -- Boston, MA
James Madison University -- Harrisonburg, VA
Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA

Bridgewater State University

Never confuse hating stupidity

Jun 19 2014Other
Never confuse hating stupidity for jealousy. Someone can do well in a class and still have shit for brains. Never smart enough to get into a better school, though. Especially when someone comes from a big, divorced family, and is not the oldest. A person like that can get all kinds of aid.

This is not a selective college so don't

Apr 30 2014Criminal
This is not a selective college so don't go there unless you want people who are not as good as you to take your place. This school loves to low class people and put them some place where they should never be. They should be in prison but they'll take nice people and put them there instead. Not a good school.
Preparedness: B Reputation: B-

I can't believe the road this school has

Apr 23 2014Unknown
I can't believe the road this school has taken. They blatantly are expanding the resident population to get more money. This is shown by the deduction of a parking lot (which was probably the schools top complaint) to make "green space" which will soon turn into a dorm.

I am actually ashamed that I am an alum of this school. They changed the website, so I can't link to any campus events I was involved with in the past and simplified it to a point where it is barely usable.

The first job career services got me out of college was a job changing tires at a car shop. I declined and was quite insulted BECAUSE THAT IS WHY I WENT TO COLLEGE; TO AVOID JOBS AT A GAS STATION.

I've seen student favoritism given for grants.
I've seen student favoritism for certain clubs over others.
I've seen insane procedures anytime anything needs to be done.
I've had a shit adviser that made me stay an extra year.
I've graduated and seen the amazing new buildings come up AFTER I left, leaving me with a bitter, jealous and ripped off feeling.

When I see the donation packet they keep sending to me, I almost want to spit in it and send it back, but that would be a waste of postage.

There is a massive, and I mean, MASSIVE disconnect of those running the school, those teaching and those attending.

The courses were trash and left me unprepared for the real world.
I like to think that my college experience was good though, thanks to how I made it for myself. I can say it really prepared me for the absolute shithole of the world that exists today.

Starting Job: IT Preparedness: D Reputation: F