StudentsReview :: Endicott College - Comments and Student Experiences

Roger Williams University -- Bristol, RI
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Endicott College

Ignore my rankings on everything I don't actually

Dec 02 2013Criminal
Ignore my rankings on everything I don't actually go here. I go to a community college in New Hampshire right now. I was curious if anyone had any advice about the criminal justice major at Endicott. A friend of mine goes here and she loves it but she's not in my major. So if anyone on here has any advice for the cj program please let me know I'd appreciate it. It'd be easy to reach me on facebook https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr

Endicott is a fantastic school and I cannot

Aug 07 2014Architecture & Urban Planning Department
Endicott is a fantastic school and I cannot understand why anyone would want to leave. It is perfect ! The only thing that is lacking is that the city of boston is 20 mins away- but that's a good thing. I went to Northeastern and peopel were getting mugged left and right. They treated you like a number - here you have the bet of both worlds- you can go into the city for nightlife and be in a gorgeous safe campus the rest. This is an amazing school. This school is very innovative and they spend all their money on the students. Gorgeous dorms, amazing beach views, perfect location- fantastic professors and faculty that will bend over backwards for you. Why not Endicott?
4th Year Female -- Class 2018
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Scholastic Success: F

Do NOT go to this school

Aug 30 2013Communications
Do NOT go to this school. This school is the biggest waste of money and everyday I kick myself for going here. I hate this school. Everyone here wants to one up eachother. There is no such thing as going to class in your sweats, you better dress to impress. If you are expecting to go to parties and have a true college night life experience, you won't. Every "party" is broken up by 11 and there is nothing to do but to go back to your dorm. The good is terrible. They rotate through the same 5 day menu and it will make you sick. This school is way more focuses on how much money they can get than the happiness of their students. I cannot say it enough, do not do not go here. You will be looking to transfer by day 2.
Get free info from: Endicott College