StudentsReview :: Endicott College - Comments and Student Experiences

Roger Williams University -- Bristol, RI
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Endicott College

Ignore my rankings on everything I don't actually

Dec 02 2013Criminal
Ignore my rankings on everything I don't actually go here. I go to a community college in New Hampshire right now. I was curious if anyone had any advice about the criminal justice major at Endicott. A friend of mine goes here and she loves it but she's not in my major. So if anyone on here has any advice for the cj program please let me know I'd appreciate it. It'd be easy to reach me on facebook https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr

Do NOT go to this school

Aug 30 2013Communications
Do NOT go to this school. This school is the biggest waste of money and everyday I kick myself for going here. I hate this school. Everyone here wants to one up eachother. There is no such thing as going to class in your sweats, you better dress to impress. If you are expecting to go to parties and have a true college night life experience, you won't. Every "party" is broken up by 11 and there is nothing to do but to go back to your dorm. The good is terrible. They rotate through the same 5 day menu and it will make you sick. This school is way more focuses on how much money they can get than the happiness of their students. I cannot say it enough, do not do not go here. You will be looking to transfer by day 2.

If you dont want to read this entire

Feb 14 2013Art & Design Department
If you dont want to read this entire comment I'll break it down quick:

- The majority of the students were very snobby, very clicky people.
-Sports teams were good because they played bad teams. And there was a ton of politics (at least for girls sports).

-Faculty and staff were very difficult to work with. Financial aid, bursars, registrars etc. unprofessional, lazy, don't return calls, you'll get a lot of answering machines

- Campus safety broke up parties very early on and off campus. It wasn't fun.
I'm writing a negative comment because overall I didn't enjoy my time at Endicott and felt it was a huge waste of time and money and I am trying to save people from the same mistake. I guess you have to be a certain type of person to enjoy the school so it could possibly be for you, but this is my experience...

I did make a group of friends but I struggled to find people that weren't arrogant and self absorbed. I played more than one varsity sport at the college and found the politics on the teams to be out of control. The teams win games because they play terrible teams, but when matched to good component that wasn't in the conference, we didn't have a chance. I played on two different girls teams and the coaching was a joke and girls on the teams were clicky and weird.

I was an art major and didn't like the majority of the projects assigned. I never really got excited about an art project, they were too specific and didn't give you much of a chance to be creative.

If you think your going to have a good time on campus on the weekends, think again, campus safety is on their game 24-7, parties were broken up by 11 constantly. Even off campus parties would get broken up by campus safety, which was totally unnecessary, but I guess that was their enjoyment.

The faculty at the school in financial aid department, bursars office, registrars office, etc. are so difficult to work with. I am still to this day struggling with them to get a bill paid. I will call and not get a hold of anyone, or I would get told I would be called back and never receive a call, I've been told that certain things were being taken care of that no one had actually taken care of and they have given me the wrong information more than once. The majority of the time I deal with these people its a huge headache and I have to actually tell these people how to do their job.

My one positive is that it is a nice campus. You might think I am a completely negative nerd that had a hard time fitting in at school and will forever hold a grudge after reading this, but I went on to a different school after Endicott and totally loved it. I met a ton of normal fun people and had a great time there. I rushed into making a college decision out of high school and I completely regret it. If you aren't ready to make a decision about school and feel like your rushing because you don't want to miss out, step back from the situation and really think about what your doing. College is a ton of money, and as you get older you realize a ton of people you graduated high school with didn't take a conventional approach to school and they turn out really successful. I wish I took some extra time to seriously think about what I wanted to do after school.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2011