StudentsReview :: Lasell College - Comments and Student Experiences

Lasell College

Aug 06 2014Other

Great school for sports managemet majors!!!

2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Friendliness: A+, Useful Schoolwork: C+

This college is the most amazing school I

Apr 14 2014Art & Design Department
This college is the most amazing school I have ever seen! The connected learning experience I have had here is amazing! My Soc 101 class has been studying criminals and we actually went to a prison to speak to them! It was an experience I will never forget! I love the people here! Majority of people are so kind and willing to do anything to help you! I have never felt like something was so right!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: A-

Ok. I am not just bashing Lasell for

May 01 2014Other
Ok. I am not just bashing Lasell for no reason. I honestly had a miserable experience at Lasell and I recommend everyone to stay away. They literally accept anyone who has a pulse. Dont get all excited if u get a $10k scholarship-everyone gets one. Even people with D averages out of high school get "scholarships". They are desperate for students. If you have te grades, go to a state school. The academic quality is a million times better. It also half the price. I transferred to a state school and now im actually learning. Dont let Lasell fool you.
1st Year Female -- Class 2019