StudentsReview :: Newbury College Brookline - Comments and Student Experiences

Babson College -- Babson Park, MA

Newbury College Brookline

The professors at this

Jan 17 2014Business - Management and Administration
The professors at this college are top notch. Always experienced and were ready to lead me into my career. At Newbury, you are a person not a number. I love my Newbury experience and upon graduating, I got a promotion within a year.
Starting Job: Human Relations Admin Preparedness: A Reputation: B+
Dec 07 2013Other

there is nothing good about this school. Its shitty. Dont come here. Dont waste your money nor time.

I went to Newbury my first semester of

Jan 21 2014Other
I went to Newbury my first semester of my freshman year. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever been through. It took me 2 weeks into the semester for me to realize that the school was a joke. The classes were not challenging enough. I had a professor for Hospitality that pretty much told me that my career path was unrealistic and good luck. I thought a professor was suppose to guide you into the right direction not put it down.

Also, I lived on campus and I didn't think that it was safe. I had someone that passed the guard after hours and knock on my door at 3 in the morning. This grown man banged on my door for a good 5 minutes and then left. It seems that whenever you need help you can never find them. Then there is nothing to do on campus specially on the weekends. You pretty much have to make your own fun. Any activity that they have planned you have to spend money for, which is not right because we are college students and we have no money. Honestly, if you go and visit they will make it look like a dream come true school, but its not its not worth the time or the money. Save it and go to community college.