StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Massachusetts Amherst

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Water Polo (NCAA)
   Division I, CollWaterPoloAssociation
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Sports-There seems to be plenty of enthusiasm for our Football team but not as much for any other sport ...”

“... I received an email a few weeks ago warning the student body not to go too crazy during the final weekend of the baseball season, where the Yanke...”

“... The sports games are fun however the school has horrible sportsmanship ...”

“... All the clubs/extracurriculars I have encountered are like high school cliques- but worse ...”

“... UMass bears the advantages of most large public institution, namely a diversity of resources, students, academic, sports, and social programs as ...”

“... Find your own niche, get involved in a musical ensemble, sport, or any number of student organization and you'll easily form a solid group of fri...”

“... A MAJOR plus in terms of transportation is the fact that there is a peter pan bus stop on the campus, right next to the Fine Arts Center ...”

“... There are so many things to get involved in such as sports, clubs, and greek life, and I'm sure there are other things to do ...”

“... It was not the school I thought it was going to be and I did not want to be in the middle of nowhere surrounding by a ton of people who really ju...”

“... I loved my Umass exerience but wished I had taken advantage of it more (clubs, sports, etc) ...”

“... ) I also love coming out of a hockey game or a late night party and seeing the Baby Berk food truck ...”

“... 3 in highschool in Nhs and Tri M, captain of all my sports teams, very athletic ...”

“... I also do a D1 sport, which makes things pretty difficult ...”

“... As someone who likes to be well-rounded (get my work done, play sports, socialize) it is somewhat annoying that all ANYONE wants to do here is d...”

“... The hockey games are so much fun and the town of Amherst is quite lovely ...”

“... It's basically like playing hockey where it doesn't matter if you try and avoid trouble you might still get hit ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality