StudentsReview :: Western New England University - Comments and Student Experiences

New College of California -- San Francisco, CA

Western New England University

They hooked me up

May 05 2014Economics
They hooked me up with some great internships. I didn't work for any of those companies right out of school, but ended up at one a couple years later.
Preparedness: A Reputation: B+

Great school, very underrated

Mar 23 2014Mechanical Engineering
Great school, very underrated but definitely an up and coming program. Excited to see their reputation grow in the region as they increase in size. No problem finding a job and thinking of returning for a graduate degree.
4th Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+,

The faculty is honestly what put me over

Apr 30 2014Biology
The faculty is honestly what put me over the edge. I was a commuter because I lived close enough to the area and didn't feel as though I needed to pay thousands to live in a room smaller than my room at home with another person. When my advisor learned about me transferring he completely cut all ties. Would not respond to my emails which consisted of questions about my transfer process. When I would get a response the response was usually incorrect sending me to the wrong place. Upon my exit interview, Dean Jarzabski was rude. Told me that it was my own fault that I was not successful in my first year at WNEU (which I was successful with a 3.4 GPA) and the university is not to blame to the negative time I had here.
1st Year Female -- Class 2018