Worcester State University
| StudentsReview ::
Worcester State University - Comments and Student Experiences |
- It is mostly a commuter school, so there definitely isn't a "community" feel to it. A lot of people come to campus for class, then leave.
- It's a pretty basic campus. Definitely not "pretty", but it's functional. Looks a lot like a high school.
- Parking is insane. It's best to park at the nearby Goddard Ave. parking lot they assigned, because on-campus parking will be impossible unless you arrive to school at 7:00AM or 4:00PM.
- Party life is good, though. Most parties are off campus. You can find drugs if you need them, and almost everyone drinks. With most parties being off-campus, you have to make connections.
- Staff is okay. Financial aid office is brutal - everyone is really bland, and they seem annoyed all the time. Some professors are awesome, some don't seem invested in the slightest. But I'm sure that's the case everywhere.
- It's a good school convenience-wise: affordable tuition, ideal if you live in Worcester, etc.
- The education isn't top-notch, but it's something.
- My biggest complaint is that there isn't a "community" feel to it. - Worcester is an amazing college town, though. So many bars and clubs. Clubs are a big thing on Thursday nights. It's easy to meet people from the other colleges. It's a great social scene within the town. You definitely have that whole "hook-up culture" thing going, as well. Some call that trashy, some call that college life. Either way, Worcester is a fantastic college town when it comes to night life. That was the best part of going to school there.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.