StudentsReview :: Howard Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Morehouse College -- Atlanta, GA
Morehouse School of Medicine -- Atlanta, GA

Howard Community College

Jul 13 2013Other

Great school had a great time here.

Starting Job: Material Sorter Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B+

I suggest students take full advantage of the

Dec 21 2012Economics
I suggest students take full advantage of the career and personal counseling services provided at HCC. The service is free and counselors are knowledgable and helpful. Advising there was key to me getting ideas for how to cope with the many challenges of school and life in school. I also highly suggest getting to know your professors and communicating regularly with them about classwork questions. Staff at this school will help you navigate the system if you ask.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2012
Campus Aesthetics: A, Extracurricular Activities: C

I have had a wonderful experience at Howard

Mar 12 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
I have had a wonderful experience at Howard CC. As an international student, I needed a lot of information and help from the staff. All advisers for international students were amazing. I always received a very fast response if I had questions, one time I even received a response on Sunday night when I had problems with my visa! Not only the department for international students but all people working at Howard are very friendly and helpful. Wish I had the same experience at a 4-year college =(
3rd Year Female -- Class 2012