StudentsReview :: Morgan State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Temple University -- Philadelphia, PA

Morgan State University

The university does not

Jun 09 2014Business - Management and Administration
The university does not offer many degrees or minors. The university has horrible faculty and staff. Overall I hated my experience at Morgan State. I expected to be challenged more at a university but it felt like I was at a community college.

Morgan isn't the worst university ever but it

Aug 21 2014Biology
Morgan isn't the worst university ever but it most definitely is NOT and no where near the best. The worst thing about it is the faculty. They are rude and make it seem like they do not want to help you. Of course there are a few faculty and staff that aren't that way but for the most part they are, especially at Montebello. The campus is quite boring and most days nothing fun or exciting is occurring. The only plus are some of the friends you can make other than that I would really dislike it. It really sucks because i would love to love my university but at morgan I can't really see that happening.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Scholastic Success: B+, Social Life: D-

Morgan State University is in my

Mar 19 2014Psychology
Morgan State University is in my opinion a good school. At the end of the day college life is what you make it. I am a Freshman in my second semester. I can say I love Morgan. Morgan choose me, I came to Morgan through the CASA program and that is what got me ready for college life. I succeeded in my classes and really worked hard over the summer. I made new friends and got to know the campus really well. In order to survive at Morgan i believe you should really have a positive attitude and really work hard. Develop a relationship with your professors get to know the upperclassman and stay on track. Always study. The food here on Morgan can be better at times but they are trying hard to improve. The canteen food is decent. The Refac has definitely become better. There is usually a house party on weekends, there are clubs to go to and stuff to do, you have to know people and be friendly. Having a car in Baltimore is essential. I do not have a car but having friends that do is definitely a blessing. I am an out of state student but luckily I also have family 30 minutes away from campus. The people at Morgan are nice and some are not approachable but it all depends on who you meet. The dorms are okay. I live in Blount Towers and luckily have a room to myself. The building for the most part is clean but there can be a bug from time to time, just keep your area clean. Usually, there are meetings going on in the student center get out there and get involved you meet people that way. I am an approachable person so i usually make new friends or associates often. Always come to college with an open mind set and a positive attitude. And live in Morganview as a sophomore !
1st Year Female -- Class 2018