StudentsReview :: The University of Maryland Eastern Shore - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Delaware -- Newark, DE

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore

This school is full of it

May 05 2014Biology
This school is full of it. !! You honestly get what you pay for the faculty is NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. The advisors here do not advise you have to help yourself. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE. All people do at this school is SMOKE AND DRINK,This isn't the place for smart intellectual people because all that's here is a bunch of idiots including all the faculty.

The great part about

Mar 28 2013Unknown
The great part about UMES is that it's a cheap and chill place for one to start out in. But I wouldn't stay here for my graduate degree. The faculty are uneducated and have attitudes. Plus the school tries to nickel and dime the students every chance they get.
Scholastic Success: B-, Education Quality: F

This school is ghetto as hell!!! Don't even

Jul 20 2013Criminal
This school is ghetto as hell!!! Don't even bother saying hi to people here because if you do they look at you like you just insulted them. Most of the staff are unhelpful and act as if you're wasting their precious time by just asking a simple question. On my last day there my room got broken into and my laptop and a few other items of mine got stolen. I got a half assed "investigation" and that was it. And if you get work study, I strongly advise you not to work in the library. The lady that works in there is major bitch who tries to make you feel like shit. And don't get me started on the food. Artery clogging crap every single day! The only good thing about the school I would say would be the transportation system. I Left after a year and theres no way in HELL I'm EVER going back!!

University of Delaware -- Newark, DE