StudentsReview :: The University of Maryland Eastern Shore - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Delaware -- Newark, DE

The University of Maryland Eastern Shore

This school is full of it

May 05 2014Biology
This school is full of it. !! You honestly get what you pay for the faculty is NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. The advisors here do not advise you have to help yourself. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE. All people do at this school is SMOKE AND DRINK,This isn't the place for smart intellectual people because all that's here is a bunch of idiots including all the faculty.

This school is ghetto as hell!!! Don't even

Jul 20 2013Criminal
This school is ghetto as hell!!! Don't even bother saying hi to people here because if you do they look at you like you just insulted them. Most of the staff are unhelpful and act as if you're wasting their precious time by just asking a simple question. On my last day there my room got broken into and my laptop and a few other items of mine got stolen. I got a half assed "investigation" and that was it. And if you get work study, I strongly advise you not to work in the library. The lady that works in there is major bitch who tries to make you feel like shit. And don't get me started on the food. Artery clogging crap every single day! The only good thing about the school I would say would be the transportation system. I Left after a year and theres no way in HELL I'm EVER going back!!

This University is a beautiful campus

Oct 27 2014Business - Management and Administration
This University is a beautiful campus. One of the best parts about UMES is the diversity. We have a copious amount of students from all over. Everyone is open to the cultures that they encounter and everyone is approachable.

I am a Marketing major at this university. The Business Department is great at preparing me for the "real world." The department strives on making sure everyone is successful. Every professors that I had does not set you up for failure. They are determine to make you learn and apply yourself when faced with challenges. It is important to keep in mind that you are in charge of your own success. Like many other Universities, you are not going to like all your professors or the work given. However, if you apply yourself, work hard, and ask questions; you will exceed. There are numerous organizations that you can take part of at this campus. I personally think we have different organizations that cater to everyone's interest. It is hard not to get involved on this campus because of the opportunities.

3rd Year Female -- Class 2014