StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Maryland Baltimore County - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Maryland College Park -- College Park, MD

The University of Maryland Baltimore County

Sep 12 2013Chemistry

Loved my experience here.

3rd Year Female -- Class 2017
Education Quality: A+,
Sep 08 2013Chemistry

Not a party college, so stop complaining about the social life. This is an honors college.

Starting Job: Researcher Preparedness: B- Reputation: A+

This is the worst school ever! They have

Aug 06 2012Unknown
This is the worst school ever! They have no organization. They took forever to let me in, even though I applied well in advance. I wa admitted the day before class started. They sent me emails saying I would get financial aid, then told me I would not qualify the day before the bill was due. They had problems with their registration system on campus. No one knew what to do or where to send me next. This school is a giant scam with sub-par education. They are an honors university, but they should be called a special-ed university. Go anywhere else!

Get free info from: Salisbury University