StudentsReview :: Bethel University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bethel University

Feb 08 2012Chemistry

Good school with a gorgeous campus! Kind of on the expensive side....BUT well worth it. Students are a close knit commmunity.

1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Faculty Accessibility: A-

This is my first year and so far

Jan 29 2012Finance
This is my first year and so far so good! I have met many new friends and NEVER find myself bored. Yes, it is a dry campus, but I knew that when I came here. Everyone seems to want to do things so socially it is great so far. The teachers/prof are caring and helpful. The food has been really good which surprised me. Yes, it is expensive to go here, but I do feel that a degree from here will be very beneficial!
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Friendliness: A+, Individual Value: B+

Bethel University is an awesome school

Feb 01 2012Nursing
Bethel University is an awesome school. I LOVE it here! I am in the nursing program and have to say that I have not been disappointed at all. The teachers/Prof are there and ready to help you learn to the highest caliber possible. I am challenged and tested to be the BEST! The campus is beautiful and extremely clean. The dorms are nice and spacious. Yes, there are rules here but they are not hard to follow and I dont feel tied down at all. The staff and students are fun loving and easy to get along with. The price is a little high but I do feel that I am getting the best education possible!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014