StudentsReview :: Bethel University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bethel University

This is my first year and so far

Jan 29 2012Finance
This is my first year and so far so good! I have met many new friends and NEVER find myself bored. Yes, it is a dry campus, but I knew that when I came here. Everyone seems to want to do things so socially it is great so far. The teachers/prof are caring and helpful. The food has been really good which surprised me. Yes, it is expensive to go here, but I do feel that a degree from here will be very beneficial!
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Friendliness: A+, Individual Value: B+

Bethel University is an awesome school

Feb 01 2012Nursing
Bethel University is an awesome school. I LOVE it here! I am in the nursing program and have to say that I have not been disappointed at all. The teachers/Prof are there and ready to help you learn to the highest caliber possible. I am challenged and tested to be the BEST! The campus is beautiful and extremely clean. The dorms are nice and spacious. Yes, there are rules here but they are not hard to follow and I dont feel tied down at all. The staff and students are fun loving and easy to get along with. The price is a little high but I do feel that I am getting the best education possible!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

Terrible. Upon applying to Bethel University the atmosphere

Oct 24 2011Political Science
Terrible. Upon applying to Bethel University the atmosphere they created during visits seemed wonderful. Two weeks into my freshman year and I can hardly get out of bed in the morning. I hate this place so much I get panic attacks when I have to come back after the weekends. I live in sophomore housing as a freshman with five other girls (biggest mistake ever). The overall appearance of Bethel seems fantastic because the campus is so pretty. However, there's absoutely nothing to do here ever unless you like doing religious things. I didn't think this place would be as religious as it is just by talking to people who are alumni here. I was very wrong to say the least. I'm definitely transferring after this first semester however their gen-ed classes are pointless to other schools so I'm finding it hard to transfer. I just want out and wish this whole transferring thing with the school would be easier. Look at your other options before applying here, unless you want a strict born again evangelical school I suggest you look otherwise.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015