StudentsReview :: Bethel University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bethel University

I am severely disappointed with the RN toQuite BrightNursing
I am severely disappointed with the RN to BSN online program. The faculty seems as though they are marginally trying to adapt their in class work to an online only program. I was admitted to the program, then half way through I receive a degree audit report with additional classes I am required to complete but was never informed of this when I started. When I questioned this, I was told they decided to add more classes to the requirements after I was already admitted. I feel that is not very ethical. Also, I was registered for my last semester, which according to all of the schedules we received at the beginning of the program we would finish in April. Now that I was registered, I see that the program isn't ending until the end of May. This is a big problem because I am now going to have a child in the middle of the semester. When I questioned this, I was given a "sorry" and told I can request an incomplete from the instructor but the decision is up to the instructor. My only other option is to be held back 1 year. I wish I knew all of this before, I do not recommend Bethel University at all. They are disorganized and make up the rules as they go.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Education Quality: D
Mmmkay well i came to bethel cuz iBrightBiology
Mmmkay well i came to bethel cuz i wanted to go to a different state, i liked the location, and i thought it would be chill to be in a christian environment. Didn't know it would be so conservative. listen. if you a very christian individual coming from a private christian high school, you would fit in great here. If you are anyone who is looking to come for a genuine college experience, do not come to bethel. There is absolutely no parties on campus, no drinking on campus, and it is extremely hard to find people that do party. I was lucky to find a small group of dudes that were down to drink. Luckily i lived 500 miles away, so i could have a car here. We go to the U of MN frequently to help escape the bethel bubble, but in all honesty, the U isn't that great. Unless you have friends in frats there, good luck getting in. If you do get in, chances of finding a decent party with dancing and music are slim. Basically don't come to bethel if you want a party scene, and don't expect to find a GREAT one if you go off campus to the U.

If you want to get in a relationship and find the one you love and want to marry, come to bethel. If you are looking for a few hookups and maybe have a thing with someone, odds are you won't find that here. People are very sheltered here, so do not swear or crack sexual jokes. People will not accept you.

In my class i would say there are probably 8 girls that would scale above a "7". not a ton of hot girls here. And if you do find one, good luck. she probably already has a boyfriend.On the plus side the campus is nice because everything is fairly close together, its a gated college so you definitely feel secure, and the professors/education aspect of it is great too. There is a chapel service every day of the week, and a large worship every sunday night. You should have no problems with staining your faith here.

1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Social Life: D-
Small school that fails to avoid the numbers,BrightEconomics
Small school that fails to avoid the numbers, money, and degree factory feel. Bethel economics is likely one of the worst programs in the nation. Professors with the most exposure to students have extreme lacking in professional experience and bring only close-minded ideas and opinions into the classroom. They assign grades based on this same close-minded approach, if you don't think what they think then you are very very wrong. If you want every part of your free-thinking self to die on your way to an Econ. degree, then by all means attend Bethel. Disgrace of a school. Administration could care less either. Students are obviously an afterthought, and we're supposed to be the customers. Absolute garbage school.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Maintenance: A, Education Quality: F

Lancaster Bible College (PA) 1:negative 1:neutral

Rider University (NJ) 1:negative

Capella University (MN) 1:positive

Duquesne University (PA) 1:negative

Bethel University
Compare BethelSave Bethel

According to NPR, the cost of college tuition an... more→