StudentsReview :: Minneapolis Business College - Comments and Student Experiences

Minneapolis Business College

Waste of money and time attending this school

Oct 07 2014Other
Waste of money and time attending this school. Do not attend this school. The orientation is a fake representation of the school and job placement help from staff is a joke. Save yourself $10,000+ loans and spend it somewhere else! :) I started school thinking I was going to graduate with the associates degree, but halfway through the school year I knew no way am I going to take $10,000+ loans for this school where professionalism is only shown through the dress code. Everything else is ridiculous and waste of money.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Campus Maintenance: A, Education Quality: F

I recommend you check out the school for

Apr 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
I recommend you check out the school for yourself. Two years after graduating from MBC I was promoted to a management position. The skills I learned in my program have benefited me for 15 years. MBC keeps their class sizes and campus small so they can offer better service to their students. You don?t get lost in the shuffle. I got straight A?s while at MBC where I was a B student in high school. If you look at the MBC facebook page you will see many people, like me, have done well graduating from MBC.
1st Year Female -- Class 1998
Scholastic Success: A+, Social Life: F

It?s too bad anyone can say anything in

Apr 07 2014Computer Science
It?s too bad anyone can say anything in a review. It?s better to choose a school based on facts, not on what someone says who didn?t even go to the school. The White House?s College Scorecard ranks Minneapolis Business College?s graduation rate off the charts high (89%)! And the amount of students who can pay back any loans they took out?a good measure of how much money they are earning?is below the national average. Compare them to any other 2-year college. MBC is probably the best in Minnesota. http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/education/higher-education/college-score-card
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013